Impact Area C:
Auglaize County Council on Aging 419-394-8252
- Provides a variety of programs and services for elderly residents.
Auglaize County Crippled Children & Adults 419-738-3410
- Provides summer camp funding, speech services and necessary supplies to those with chronic illness or handicaps.
Cancer Association of Auglaize County 419-300-3556
- Lessens the emotional burden of cancer by providing prosthesis, wigs, medical equipment, nutritional supplements and other resources.
Mobility Foundation 419-996-5236
- Seeks to improve the quality of life for those affected by mobility issues.
Catholic Social Services 800-521-6419
- Strengthens individuals and families through actions in faith, service and charity.
Community Health Professionals Home Hospice 419-738-7430
- Hospice with Community Health Professionals provides physical, emotional, and spiritual care for patients and families dealing with terminal illness.